Talk: Choosing Cartons for a Sustainable Future
£10 / £5 Members and Students
Winfried Muehling, Marketing and Communications Director of Pro Carton, the European Association of Carton and Cartonboard manufacturers, will provide attendees with an overview of the benefits of cartonboard and sustainable forest management. Winfried will share insights into the latest consumer research which demonstrate that cartonboard is the preferred choice of packaging in a changing world where sustainability is at the fore of consumers’ minds.
- 2023 consumer survey
- Sustainable forest management
- Advantages of cartonboard: renewable, recyclable and competitive
- Designed for circularity – how cartonboard is facilitating a circular approach to packaging design
- Pro Carton Awards (European Carton Excellence Awards, Student Video Awards, Young Designer Awards)
- Q&A’s on the colourful world of packaging
About the Speaker:
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, packaging has always been Winfried’s passion. He has led and developed cross-functional, global and regional teams with market-leading companies such as Tetra Pak, Mayr Melnhof Board & Paper, Amcor and Ecolab. Winfried is proud to support the cartonboard and carton industry in leading the way to maximize the protection of valuable consumer goods, with minimum environmental impact.