We are a Dementia Friendly Venue and have trained staff and volunteers on site to support different visitors whilst they are with us.
- Our Museum and garden are step-free throughout with accessible toilets and disabled parking outside the museum
- We have an onsite wheelchair available to borrow during your visit
- We have foldable chairs which you use and carry around during your visit
- Guide dogs are welcome in all areas of the museum
- Our cloakroom is available to store bags
A quiet space can be arranged on the day by speaking to our Reception desk or calling/emailing ahead in advance.
Sensory Brochure and Guide
Our sensory guide includes information about lighting, sounds, flooring and exit spaces. For more information or questions, please ask at the Reception desk.